CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!
We consider it an honor and a pleasure to stand alongside couples as they explore the possibility of marriage. At Trinity Grace Church we currently offer three forms of preparation to help you along your journey toward marriage: a Marriage Prep Group Workshop, a two-on-two Marriage Mentoring Program and Professional Couple's Therapy.
Read below for information on the various options, and then complete a Marriage Prep Intake Form online to receive more information and a link to register for the option you would like to pursue. If you have any questions about the options outlined below, please contact Chanel.
RECOMMENDED READING ON MARRIAGE:
- The Marriage Book by Nicky and Sila Lee
- The Marriage Builder by Larry Crabb
- The Meaning of Marriage by Tim and Kathy Keller
- The Mystery of Marriage by Mike Mason
- Preparing for Marriage: Discovering God’s Plan for a Lifetime of Love by Dennis Rainey
Planning your wedding? Check out some of the services from these members of our Trinity Grace community: Wedding Resources.