Becoming a culture of Generosity
The Trinity Grace Church Financial Counseling ministry exists to encourage and equip our church family to discover the freedom and joy that come from applying kingdom principles to our personal finances.
When you connect with one of our trained counselors, you will learn how to:
- create a budget and get guidance and accountability in preparing and implementing your budget
- devise a plan to get out of debt
- better steward your resources through Christ-centered budgeting, giving and saving.
Financial counseling is a free service offered to our church community. Scheduling is dependent upon the availability of our counselors. To schedule your first session, fill out the form below, and a Trinity Grace staff person be in touch with more details.
Stewardship Workshop 101: The Basics
To kick off 2017, we are hosting a parish-wide workshop to go over the basics of stewardship. We will learn what God has to say about earning, giving, saving, spending and debt, review your current budget and put together a spending plan that is tailored to achieve your specific goals.
The four-hour workshop will be on January 14, from 12-4 p.m. at the Central Offices, 21 W 38 St, 2nd Fl.
As of January 9, the workshop is full. You can RSVP now to be put on the wait list or for more information about one-on-one counseling. Please include your name, phone number and parish.
BECOME A COUNSELOR
Are you interested in becoming a trained financial counselor? This might be you if:
- You are a member or on the path to membership, or have attended a parish that does not have membership for at least six months
- You are willing to be transparent about your own finances
- You are living on a budget, giving and actively moving toward financial goals
- You have a heart for ministering to others and margin in your schedule to do so
Our next training for counselors will be on Saturday, February 4. If interested in becoming a counselor, please fill out the form below or email Meg Jacobs for more information.